And, most importantly, what will we be talking about at the lecture? Well, I am just so glad you asked! This lecture is going to be covering a very wide variety of seemingly-unrelated topics. But never fear, for I have artfully woven them into an intricate tapestry of fun. Here are some of the topics and animals that we will be learning about!
- Creatures of Madagascar, including lemurs, chameleons, moths, and the fossa
- Animal names in Harry Potter
- Triceratops and its relatives
- Showy and beautiful birds, including hummingbirds and birds of paradise
- Gigantic carnivorous dinosaurs, including Tyrannosaurus, Carcharodontosaurus, Acrocanthosaurus, Spinosaurus, and Giganotosaurus
- Bird mimics, including the lyrebird, myna bird, mockingbird and catbird
- Even-Toed Ungulates (Artiodactyls), including entelodonts, camels, hippos, pronghorn, and cows
- Odd-Toed Ungulates (Perissodactyls), including horses, tapirs, and rhinos
- Why Does My Cat Do That?
- Intelligence in birds, including the African gray parrot, shrike, and crows
- And much, much more!
And please, if you like what you're reading, make sure you click the subscribe button off to the right!