Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Cowbird (to the tune of"I Know, You Know," the theme song from "Psych")

So song number ten, "Cowbird," goes to the tune of "I Know, You Know," the theme song from the very popular television "Psych."  It also probably requires a little explanation: the cowbird is a type of bird which lays its eggs in the nests of other birds, when the parents aren't paying attention.  The surrogate mother then has to raise her own children, as well as the other birds.  However, the cowbird doesn't let the other baby birds survive for long, and will push the eggs, as well as the other chicks, out of the nest.  So now that you have a little background, now you can enjoy "Cowbird!"  Below is the link to the song:




Here are the lyrics to the song:

In between the pines there's a lot of obscurity
I'm not inclined to resign to maternity
If it's too tight, then it's so long
I'll push out all your eggs so that they fall to the lawn
Oprah Winfrey I would appall

I know, you know that this just couldn't be true
I know, you know that I'm much bigger than you
Embrace the deception, my appetite with no end
Might send my surrogate mother go flying around the bend





Are you diggin' the songs?  Well, then check out our playlist below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...