Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Raccoon Dance (to the tune of "Moondance")

Number shichi (in Japanese) song in our song list thingy!  This one is "Raccoon Dance," to the tune of "Moondance" by Van Morrison!  Below is the link to the song:



Here are the lyrics to the song:


Well, it's a marvelous night for raccoon dance
With a little black mask on their eyes
A fantabulous night to take a chance
And then carry it off with my prize
The owls above are all calling
As they have since so long ago
Across the road I go crawling
There's a good dumpster here I know
But even though I look quite cute, and a lot like a little kid's plush
If you try and hug me your face I will bite and crush

Chorus:
Every single night the raccoon dance helps keep the streets bereft of
All of the trash you filthy humans leave behind we dispose of

Well, my very image seems to cause some fright
'Till over the horizon the sun has come
Although my bark is worse than my bite
But you still don't mess with me just for fun
But on the raccoon you best not be hating
Because I eat everything from plants to bone
I'm an omnivore just like a bear, dear
And I'm found in the north temperate zone
And every time you touch me, you must tremble inside
And I know how much you want to run but still you can't hide

Chorus

Repeat 1st Verse

Chorus

One more raccoon dance with you in the moonlight
On a magic night
La, la, la, la in the moonlight
On a magic night
Can't I just have one more dance with you my love





Are you diggin' the songs?  Well, then check out our playlist below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...